Full Service Bindery
HOW IT WORKS
We understand that the bindery is the backbone of the printing industry. We have the ability to produce just about any project you can imagine.
We are a full-service bindery with services and binding types that include:
- Perfect Bound and Saddle-Stitch
- Plastic Coil
- Automatic Folding and Bundling
- Paper Bundle
- Kit Assembly
- Die Cutting and Gluing
- Foil Stamping
- Ink Jetting
Our equipment, experienced professionals and attention to detail are what set us apart from other local printing companies.
Unsure of which binding type is right for your project? Below is some general information on some of our full-service binding solutions:
- Perfect Bound: This is a great option for Soft Cover Books. This method of binding combines all of the interior pages, then are glued together using a hot melt or PUR adhesive. Finally, a full exterior cover wrap with a smooth binding edge is applied to the interior book block created. The advantages of perfect binding include long term strength and durability.
- Saddle Stitched: With this bindery method, staples are used alongside the edge of your book. It’s typically used to bind together a small number of pages and does not require a separate cover like perfect bound products.
- Folding: PrintLogic has a significant number of folding options available, we can produce just about any fold imaginable. This type of binding is most used in projects like brochures.
- Other Services: Some of our other services include die-cutting, lamination, foil stamping, embossing and plastic coil binding
Whatever finishing services your project requires, our full-service bindery has you covered.