HOW IT WORKS
The use of traditional sheet-fed printing is synonymous with the highest quality of lithography. Whether it is merely a few thousand to many of thousands, we can reproduce images beautifully in a variety of formats and on a wide range of paper stocks.
Traditional sheet-fed printing is synonymous with the highest quality of lithography. PrintLogic’s presses deliver hiqh quality and quick turn times. Our presses reproduce images beautifully in a variety of formats and a wide selection of paper stocks on 80lb text weight to a maximum of 16pt.
Advantages of Sheet-fed printing
- Flexibility : sheet-fed printing offers a higher degree of flexibility
- Speed : printing can execute up to 15,000 press sheets per hour
- Specialty Finishes : Our sheet-fed presses have the ability to create just about any finish you can imagine including the more popular options:
- Varnish –Gloss, Dull and Matte
- Aqueous –and Overall Gloss, Matte, Dull and Soft-Touch
- UV –Spot and Overall Gloss, Matte, Dull, Textured and Glitter
- Automated process : the automation aspect of sheet-fed printing allows the efficiency of operations to go up, while the cost goes down. Additionally, you can expect the print on each sheet to be identical providing a uniform end result.
Sheet-fed printing can be used for a number of different applications. This includes small to mid-sized brochure, booklets, catalogs, postcards, packing material, high-quality advertising, calendars, magazines and much more.
Our clients can expect our sheet-fed printing to meet their standards on every job ordered.